This course is intended for Clinicians, including Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, other Advance Practice Nurses, and Physician Assistants. The course may also be helpful for Doctors of Pharmacy, Psychologists, and other Geriatrics Health Professionals.
Elements of the Course will also be helpful for physicians who serve as Medical Directors and other health professionals who serve in administrative roles in post-acute and long-term care.
Upon the completion of this training session, the attendee will be able to:
1. Describe the current landscape of health care reform and funding that make the INTERACT™ an essential QI initiative for post-acute and long-term care organizations
2. Articulate the key strategies that form the foundation of the INTERACT™ QIP
3. Understand how to optimally utilize INTERACT™ QIP tools and resources
4. Define key strategies for successful INTERACT™ QIP implementation, including how INTERACT™ can help meet QAPI requirements
5. Define key strategies for successfully sustaining the INTERACT™ QIP implementation processes
6. Measure and track organization-specific INTERACT™ QIP implementation processes
7. Measure and track organization-specific INTERACT™ QIP hospitalization and other related outcomes
8. Report and interpret feedback on INTERACT™ QIP implementation and outcomes to the facility team and leadership
9. Demonstrate an ability to effectively educate facility staff on the INTERACT™ QIP
10. Understand how to complete the INTERACT Certified Champion training certification process