Pathway Health is pleased to offer the Geri-Res Long Term Care Nurse Residency Program for recent graduates and nurses who are new to long term care and skilled nursing. The residency program has been developed at the Center for Aging Research and Education at the University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Nursing.
Courses are available on the Pathway Learning Network and are part of the Geri-Res Long Term Care Nurse Residency Program designed for long term care providers to improve RN and LPN/LVN orientation and preparation to practice in this highly-skilled environment.
Geri-Res Clinical Coach Course
• Self-paced, online course.
• Consists of seven modules covering adult learning, supporting competence development and providing feedback.
• Upon completion, learners are prepared to become effective coaches of Geri-Res Nurse Residents.
• The course can be completed in approximately 3-5 hours. Learners can stop and start the course at any point without losing their work.
Also included with this purchase is the full Geri-Res RN Resident Course
Geri-Res Registered Nurse (RN) Resident Course
• Self-paced, online course will orient and further prepare the RN to become a highly-skilled and valued practitioner.
• Enrollee receives 12-months access to the eighteen RN Resident modules and a toolkit of Geri-Res orientation and support materials.
• Each module topic is approximately 1-2 hours to complete. It is strongly suggested a nurse complete no more than one module per week over 18 weeks